tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 02 12:03:59 2003

Re: KLBC Dates and Time

> That site answered my questions about time, but I didn't find anything on
> dates. Does anyone know how to tell or write dates in Klingon?

Being KLBC, I was leaving this for the BG, but I'm not sure what canon
resources he has, so...

From the Skybox card sets we have:

Skybox 33
HovpoH Hut vagh cha' wa' vI' jav Dujvam 'aghlu'pu' 'ach Qaw'lu'pu'.
[A cloaking device which didn't disrupt weaponry was installed in one
experimental ship demonstrated on Stardate 9521.6, but this ship was destroyed.]

SKYBOX COPYRIGHT NOTICE (1st season)

TM, R  c. je tera' DIS wa'-Hut-Hut-loS Paramount Pictures.  Hoch SeH. Paramount
Pictures malja' permey bIH Star Trek pong'e' Deghmey'e' je.  bIH lo' SkyBox
International, Inc. 'e' chaw'.

TM, R  c.1994 Paramount Pictures. All rights reserved. "Star Trek" and related
marks are trademarks of Paramount Pictures. SkyBox International, Inc.
Authorized user.

SKYBOX COPYRIGHT NOTICE (2nd-3rd seasons)
(Published in HolQeD 4.3:5)

TM, R & c. je tera' DIS wa'-Hut-Hut-vagh Paramount Pictures.  Hoch SeH.
Paramount Pictures malja' permey bIH Star Trek pong'e' Deghmey'e' je.  bIH lo'
SkyBox International, Inc. 'e' chaw'.

TM, R  c.1995 Paramount Pictures. All rights reserved. "Star Trek" and related
marks are trademarks of Paramount Pictures. SkyBox International, Inc.
Authorized user.

STAR TREK: THE EXPERIENCE COMMUNIQUE

tera' poH jaj wa', jar wa', jaj loSDIch, DIS wa'-Hut-Hut-chorgh: HovpoHvetlh
latlh nab yIHutlh.
laS veghaS HIltonDaq «Hov leng: yIjeSchu'» qaSchoHmo', bIlopqu'meH HIlton
yIghoS.

Save this Stardate: Sunday, January 4, 1998
Come celebrate the grand opening of Star Trek: The Experience (tm) at the Las
Vegas Hilton.

K.L.I. "FRIEND OF MALTZ" CERTIFICATE

July 21, 1999
DaHjaj