tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 26 10:02:06 2003

Re: Much ado about nothing

Hahaha!  If you think that is expensive, Leah, try living in Australia!!

On top of the shipping costs, we have the exchange rate to contend with -- i
was going to buy a $US9.95 CD from one of Sony's gaming sites (EverQuest,
for the curious), and the only shipping option available was USPS Worldwide
-- at almost $US39.

That would have made the CD $49 US, which at the moment is about $85
Australian.  For a CD.  Needless to say, i have not purchased it.

--skull

http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=174&referral=Hotmail_taglines_plain&URL=http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp

Back to archive top level