tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 19 09:28:26 2003

Re: Skybox cards

>>     DuHIvchugh ghol vaj qaStaHvIS may'vetlh HoSDaq
>>     ghob luchel quv ghajbogh tlhInganpu'lI'.  (vI'be'.)

ngabwI':
>"If an enemy attacks you, then during that battle, your Klingons which
>have honor add ethics in/at strength. (It does not accumulate.)"
>
>Is my tlhIngan Hol THAT bad? Or is this what it says?

IIRC the {qaghwI'} "Interrupter" card was part of a role-playing Star Trek
card game, so it sounds like it's talking about accumulating "ethics" or
"strength" points.  I've never played one of these RPGs so all these rules
sounds like nonsense to me.

But if you want to check for yourself, it was published in HolQeD 9.4:16,.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level