tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 16 07:50:55 2003

Re: Much ado about nothing

ghItlh ghunchu'wI':

>There are dozens of different books bearing the title "Much Ado About
Nothing".
>Some of them aren't even the play by Shakespeare.  Only one of
them is the
>"restored Klingon version" published by KLI Press, and I didn't
think it was listed by
>Amazon.  The only source I know of is the KLI itself.

bIlughbe'. latlh Hal tu'lu'

Copies of both <<paghmo' tIn mIS>> and <<ghIlghameS>> are potentially
available from many other sources, as they are listed with Ingram, a major book
distributor.

Thus the Klingon restoration of "Much Ado About Nothing" can indeed be found
on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com, and be ordered directly from your local
bookstore as well. Having the ISBN (1587-5501-X) for the book will make your
life easier.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level