tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 16 20:25:20 2003

Re: collective/sentient

From: "Klingon Warrior" <[email protected]>

> SuStel, I'm having trouble finding the section on plurals in TKD.  Where
is it?  I'll take your word on the subject about
>  inherently plural words, but I must read the section to dedicate the rule
to memory :)

Pages 23-24.  There's even an example in the book: /cha yIghuS/ "Stand by
torpedoes!"  Notice the singular prefix on the verb.

SuStel
Stardate 3458.0

P.S.: Do you use a mail program for your mail?  A web mailer?  Your messages
don't come in quite right: they're not wrapping properly.  Your lines are
too long.  Can you change your settings?  Maybe use plain text to send your
mail?

Back to archive top level