tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 14 10:09:12 2003

question

I am very new at this, but I was wondering about a couple Klingon words put together and if it would make any sense at all?  In particular, I'm referring to naHGaH yIghos - if it would mean anything at all or not?  I even seem to remember hearing it on some episode before, if it was would anyone know which series and whic particular episode?

I do know that the command he'chu yIghos translates into Follow the course.  That was from Unification Part 1, as well as appearing somewhere in the Klingon Dictionary (if I could remember where I placed my copy).

tlhIngan maH!
Jesse