tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 11 21:21:32 2003

Re: I too need help with Vocabulary

Ecuse me, ghunchu'wI', I'm trying real hard to translate from my head before looking in the dictionary of what each sentence means.  When you say /qa'meH vIttlhegh vIloSlI'qu'/, are you saying, "I'm very much still waiting for a replacement proverb"?  The problem I'm having is how to translate the verb suffix -lI' in your sentence.  I think that it implys that you're waiting and nothing has stopped you from waiting yet.  Am I right?  Thanks!

Klingon Warrior
taHjaj wo'!