tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 10 13:56:18 2003

Re: lugh'a' mughghachvam?

So, what you're saying is that first: verbs are sometimes nouns in their identical form.  Second: Verbs are never seen as nouns if they have verb suffixes on them.  Third: To make nouns out of verbs that have suffixes on them, add -ghach.
Am I right so far, SuStel?  So I can't just take a verb like /muS/ (to hate) and add -ghach to it and make the noun "hatred, hate"???  You know, like a sentence saying, "His hate is destroying him."  If I can't, please explain what -ghach does for verbs because I'm not fully understanding still.

--Klingon Warrior
taHjaj wo'!