tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 09 16:53:05 2003

Re: I too need help with Vocabulary

Your distinction is exactly what I thought them to be!  Yes!  qatlho'qu'!  I have a question about one of your sentences, though.  You wrote:
<<jaj Hoch qaStaHvIS vum(taH)>> (he's been working all day).  Why is <<qaStaHvIS>> in there?  I may not understand just quite how to use qaStaHvIS.  I know the rough translation is, "while it happens/occurrs."  Please explain.

taHjaj wo'!