tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 09 03:41:29 2003

TKD vocabulary

Hallo,

What happened to KLI.org last week? Out of reach?

Sorry to borther you again, but I would like to know the definitions of
several words. If possible, please help me. In second part of TKD I found:

naQ - cain, staff (n). What is cain? I did not find “cain“ in my English
dictionary.
nenghep – Age of Ascension (n). What is it?
nentay – Rite of Ascension (n). What is it?
peHghep – Age of Inclusion (n). What is it?
pIpyuS – pipius (n). What is it?
ro’qegh’Iwchab – rokeg blood pie (n). What is it?
ruStay – bonding ritual (n). What is it?
targh – targ (n). What is it?

I know it is again clear that I have almost no knowledge of STAR-TREK, but I
am getting better: For some time already I record all episodes of Startrek
from different series, not to miss anything important.. Today I even went
through several Startrek books, to review certain scenes.

Thanks for any comments.

QaroH
tlhInganqoq jIH