tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 07 21:09:21 2003

RE: KLBC: tlhIngan Hol vIghojmeH Sajatlh

ghItlh pagh:

>Given the origin of the proverb, "wall" is most likely referring to the
>walls or fences that separate one piece of land from another rather than
>the
>walls of a building. The most appropriate word for this would be <tlhoy'>,
>which is used for both interior walls (e.g. the wall separating my office
>from that of my neighbor) and walls or fences (or maybe even hedges)
>between
>different pieces of land.

qatlho'. vImughDI', tlhIngan Hol mu'ghomwIj vIghajbe'pu'.

Savan.

QeS lagh

Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp

Back to archive top level