tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 21 18:34:51 2003

Re: In Re "Expansion"...

jIghel:
>> Maybe I should just ask him, he'll certainly like it. Anyone got his number?

jang Paul:
>Oh yeah, it's: 805-787-mumblemumblemumble...  :)  Ask for Marsh.  :)
>Back to lurking...

tlhIngan Hol Daqelbe'mo' 'oH Dalo'nISbej'.
Since you don't talk about Klingon, you should use it.

I agree, my question was a little funny, but the thought behind it is serious. I'd like to get in contact
with him, just to show him the song.
jIchID, jIgheltaHvIS loQ jIqIDba'. 'a Saghbej meqwIj. *eminem*vaD bomwIj vI'ang vIneH. chaq
ngevmeH chaw' munob ghaH.

Quvar.

Back to archive top level