tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 19 05:34:24 2003

Re: Is the language too bound for its own good? (was Re: Klingon - Terminolog...

I agree with most of what you said, however, language
develops words for things over time and with use.  We
may not have a word in tlhIngan Hol for taco, but if
people who speak it eat tacos, they will find it, even
if they just use the word taco to mean taco in
tlhIngan Hol (does that make sense? lol).  I mean, the
word Human = Human in tlhIngan Hol.