tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 16 08:41:39 2003

Klingon Postal Course

>Personally I have learnt more about linguistics in general through
>studying Klingon than I did at school trying to learn French.

This is a very common phenomenon, and part of the secret of the
success of Klingon (okay, so it's not so secret). Where there is
enthusiasm and motivation, learning comes more easily.

>On the subject of what I can do for tlhingan Hol, I do not have
>the confidence to start a qepHom or join in on a translation
>project. I am working my way through the postal course but
>havn't had a reply for months.

This problem was brought to my attention earlier in the week, and
yesteday I contacted the two people who have been handling the
course for the KLI. The particulars were discussed and a solution
has been reached.

Try re-sending your last email to [email protected] again. It should
now be routed to someone who will respond in short order.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level