tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 15 08:26:18 2003

Re: In Conclusion: "Is the language too bound...?"

Expanding the vocabulary was brought up because I do no the frustration of not having those essential words that I, and I know others, really need.  Nothing more...

d'Armond Speers <[email protected]> wrote:Warrior,

Maybe we're getting confused and hung up on the meaning of the word
"expand." Part of your posts talked about expanding the vocabulary, and
part talked about expanding the community of speakers though activities.
While we may disagree about expanding the vocabulary, the second idea is one
where many of us have worked hard on over the past 11 years (none more so
that Lawrence, I believe). See my article in {Qo'noS QonoS} on the subject,
from January 2000:

/QQ/QQ0001.html#art2

--Holtej 'utlh