tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 14 01:03:00 2003

Fw: URGENT! VIRUS HAS BEEN SENT TO YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT!

So, I think I've included everyone in my address book. You
all won't know each other but... read the message below.

I found the 'virus' file on my computer just now, deleted it
according to the instructions, and I'm sending the
instructions to you because this seems to be a legitimate
alert.  It is easy to find and get rid of.

It's life in the big city.

~Bradley