tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 08 15:19:42 2003

KLBC

I had an apparent epiphany last night, and I want to make sure I have the concepts correct.
One effect of {-moH}(N4) when used with verbs of quality is to make the verb transitive(?)
ex:
(I know these sentences don't make sense, I'm using them as demos only)
{jISey} I am excited
{muSeymoH QImmey} Eggs excite me.
{Sey} is intransitive (obviously), but is {SeymoH} transitive?

Re: the proper use of {vI'}(decimal point)
How does one say something like "375.265" as a number in Klingon?

-ngabwI'

Back to archive top level