tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 28 05:13:23 2003

YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED

Attention:CEO/MD

I am mrs.marriam Abacha, the wife to the late Head of
State, of the federal Republic of Nigeria from 1993 -
1998 - General Sani Abacha. My late husband made a lot
of money as the Head of state of Nigeria for 5years.

He has different accounts in many banks of the world.
He has not left any stone unturned in accruing riches
for his family. The present democratic government of
Nigeria led by President (Rtd.GEN) Olusegun Obasanjo
has not find favour with my family since their
inception.

This may be as a result of his hatred for my late
husband who kept him in for over two years for a coup
attempt, before the death of my husband. He was
released immediately my husband died and he was later
made the present President. He has confiscated and
frozen all my family account in Nigeria and some other
American, Europe and Asian continents, It has been in
both the local and international news.

Presently my son mohammed Abacha has been languishing
in different prison centers in Nigeria for a case
against his father which he knows nothing about. Now,
my purpose of all these introduction and proposal is
just seeking for your candid assistance in saving
this sum 0f $68MUSD [SIXTY .EIGHT MILLION.DOLLARS]
which my late husband had hidden from the Nigerian
govt.during his regime.and which is presently
somewhere in a financial and security company abroad.

This is a huge sum of money, I cannot trust much on
most saboteur friends of my family in Nigeria who
could not be trusted.

I got your contact through our trade mission .I deemed
it necessary to contact you for this trustworthy
transaction. All whom I needed is a sincere, honest,
trustworthy and God-fearing individuals whom my mind
will absolve to help me in this deal.

If you have feelings about my situation, don't
hesitate to stand for me. If my proposal is sudden to
you, all I need now is for you to stand as the
Beneficiary of this money to claim it and save for me.

There is no difficulty, I will send your name as the
recipient as well as the beneficiary of the money.On
your identification and confirmation from me, the fund
will be handle to you.

all i need is your confirmention of williness and i
will give you the full details. You will be
compensated with 25% of the total fund for all your
efforts. to keep and haas maped out 5% for expences
that may occur in this transaction.provided this fund
is save for me for your account in your country.
please this is a very serious matter,it is save my
soul request from you and I will be delighted too much
to receive a positive response from you in order to
move into action. I will give you details on request
from you.

THANKS

YOURS FAITHFULLY
MRS. MARIAM ABACHA