tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 05 14:55:42 2003

Re: see me through

jenI wrote:

>>Please if you accept my proposal do not hesitate to reply to me by
>>e-mail, so that I can provide you with the basic procedures for the
>>release of the fund.
>>I am still in active government service with the NIGERIAN NATIONAL
>>PETROLEUM CORPORATION.
>>If I receive your response on time, this whole transaction could be
>>accomplished within the shortest possible time based on your interest and
>>determination, since the money is already on transit.
>
>What is your e-mail? This looks like spam.

bIluj.  veQ 'oHba'.

>I don't even live in Nigeria.

qay'be'.  SoH nIneHbe';  HuchlIj'e' luneH.  *Nigeria*Daq DangeHchugh, Hoch
HuchlIj lutlhap net Sov.

veQ 'oH QInvam'e'.  SIbI' yIpolHa'!

--
Voragh                            "Damage control is easy. Reading Klingon
- that's

Back to archive top level