tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 05 17:30:04 2003

Re: see me through

In a message dated 2/5/2003 2:36:32 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I am still in active government service with the NIGERIAN NATIONAL
> >PETROLEUM CORPORATION.
> >
> > If I receive your response on time, this whole transaction could be
> >accomplished within the shortest possible time based on your

You are right.  This absolutely is spam.  People solicit money in hopes you
will fall for thier gimmicks.  These happen quite often.  Continue to be
suspicious.

Xardana

Back to archive top level