tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 24 06:24:06 2003

re:KLBC how smooth...

mu'meylIjmo' qathlo'. What resources do I posess?- TKD, TKW, KGT, TGD, both
tapes, random downloads from the Klingonska Akademien, and now the postal
course, HolQeD and this forum. I tracked down TGD before I'd heard of the
KLI - do I get a prize for being keen?
Can I get round the nominalizer problem with Habchu'ghach?
ie Habchu'ghach 'ar ghaj SoSlI' Quch
or is that still asking for a quantitative reply?
I am looking for formulaic responses that start as close as possible to -
Your mothers forehead is SO smooth that..

On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile

Back to archive top level