tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 18 19:39:16 2003

Re: qatlh vay' vInuQ :)

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, David Trimboli wrote:
> From: "...Paul" <[email protected]>
> > On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, David Trimboli wrote:
> > Don't you want, "chIch chonuQ vaj 'e' DachID'a'?"  ;)
>
> ghobe'.  jIjatlhchu'ta' net tobba'.

Dude -- winky face.  ;)

> > rut QubchoHmoHchu'meH vay' meq qaDlu'.  wIqaDbe'chugh Sovmaj
> > wI'ItlhmoHbe'.
>
> pIm meq qaDwI', QochwI' je.

"The challenger of the logic and the dissenter are different."

qar'a'?

One thing I never liked about Klingon was that it was difficult to tell
between a noun-noun construction and a dual-noun conjunction.  The comma
helps, obviously.

DaH juHwIj chu' vIDIjchoHnIS...

Now I have to go start painting my new home...

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
           "Any sufficiently advanced form of technology
                 is indistinguishable from magic."

Back to archive top level