tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 18 17:26:34 2003

qatlh vay' vInuQ :)

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, David Trimboli wrote:
> chIch nuQwI' DaDa vaj 'e' DachID'a'?

"Then, so, do you admit that you behave as an annoyance on purpose?"

Don't you want, "chIch chonuQ vaj 'e' DachID'a'?"  ;)

rut QubchoHmoHchu'meH vay' meq qaDlu'.  wIqaDbe'chugh Sovmaj
wI'ItlhmoHbe'.

"Sometimes, to make someone start thinking clearly, one must challenge
their logic.  If we do not challenge them, we do not advance our
knowledge."

Qapla'! loS mojaq ngaS mu'tlheghvetlh.

"Sweet!  That sentence has four suffixes in it."

Anyone know if /Duv/ "advance" is more of a spatial concept?  "We advanced
on Baghdad", etc?  I'm thinking it is, which is why I went with /'ItlhmoH/
instead...

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
       "Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?"

Back to archive top level