tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 15 14:21:58 2003

Re: 'aH tIQ

> /-vam/ and /-vetlh/ seem to be a sticky point
> that are either underused or overused.  ;)

I have no problem with -vam and -vetlh.  wanI' is a noun.

> Thus, "QublaHchugh ghom'a', vaj qubbej wanI'vetlh" seems like a kludge --
> IFF /wanI'vetlh/ is referring to the /ghom'a'/.  If it wasn't, then yes,
> my comment is unnecessary.

This is why I thought he was refering to the 'event' of 'they destroyed the
museum'.

DloraH

PS: As I am a programmer, your use of IFF confused me for a few seconds.

Back to archive top level