tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 29 07:54:26 2002

Return (again)

I have returned again to try to learn Klingon.

First off....
The e-mail version of the postal course...
Where do I send my answers to?

I've been listening to the Conversational Klingon CD and have been confused by the times.

Is there an error when he says 1200?  It sounds like he's saying 2100 (cha'mach wa' vatlh, not wa'mach cha' vatlh).

Later on the 1900 hours (wa'mach Hut vatlh) follows the convention I was expecting.

Also what happens about fractions?

I had an idea that tenths would be machHom. so a half would be vagh machHom.  Is this correct?or is there a different system.

Thanks.

'oghwI'

Ian Wilkinson

Back to archive top level