tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 18 10:52:40 2002

Re: pets

>I remember the episodes very well, in the scene with the image of worf's
>targ, worf says ' it is a klingon targ! my childhood pet!' to which tasha
>replies ' it's a kitty cat?' the targ disappears and the image of her very
>terran cat leaps onto the console.
>You are totally right about her homeworld flashback, cat was indeed terran,
>but not the same cat as on the bridge, who cares though, datas cat spot has
>been many species in the years since it's introduction.
>
>Stainless

("stainless" is your name?)

i'm glad that my memory didn't trick me. so you say that they used
(obviously) terran cats and did as if they were alian cats? hm,
gluing some bumped heads on pets and stuff like that may be too cruel
to them.

tulwI',
sts.

Back to archive top level