tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 11 13:03:19 2002

Re: KLINGON RPG SIMMING - ranks

We're not responding with hostility.  But you have to understand that this
forum is for the discussion of the Klingon language {tlhIngan Hol}, not for
simming.  If you're interested in learning about or speaking Klingon, this
is the right place.  If you're just interested in sims, costuming, RPG,
etc., then there are other, more appropriate places for those activities
(but not here).

--Holtej, List Admin
[email protected]

--