tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 07 02:00:27 2002

tests

Hi Holtej!

Do you still remember the certification tests for the german qepHom last year?
We did them, and Lieven and Agnieszka might have even passed.
Last year I tried to send one of the tests to you. I had scanned it, so I tried
via E-Mail.
But I was not sure I had the right adress, because you didn't respond.

Now Agnieszka was here for a visit and she reminded me of those tests.
Do you want me to send them again, or should I use snail-mail?

SoHvaD Qapla'
nI'taQ (Katrin)

Back to archive top level