tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 07 04:00:25 2002

be'joy'

I'm helping someone to translate a song.
It's about a beautiful alien woman seducing the crew of a Klingon ship.

He asked me if {be'joy'} "ritualized torture by women" is somehow close to dominasex. (I think it could,
but I'm not an expert on that topic :-)

Besides of that he would like to know other expressions or metaphors he could use in that song.
I don't know anything special.

He called this temptress a "devil-like seducer", a *be'veqlargh*. That's not canon, but I think for poetry
it's okay enough. Any better suggestions?

I'll come back with this songs later.

Quvar.

Back to archive top level