tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 04 07:06:55 2002

Interesting item on eBay UK web site item#1377190766: STAR TREK KLINGON

I saw this ST:Klingon CDROM for sale at eBay UK, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and thought someone may not have it and therfore might be interested.

At the time of this email it's going for just £4.99 (available in dollars) + p&p... Auction ends on 5th Sept.

*sent by KLI member.. This is not SPAM*

qe'San

Title of item:	STAR TREK KLINGON
Seller:	emjayarjnr
Starts:	29-Aug-02 21:14:08 BST
Ends:	05-Sep-02 21:14:08 BST
Price:	Starts at £4.99
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1377190766

Item Description:

*STAR TREK KLINGON, THE ULTIMATE INERATIVE ADVENTUREMaster the Klingon way or suffer the deadly consequences as you undergo Starfleet's holographic training. Test you knowledge of t/hingan Hoi in this triple Star Trek Klingon CD.With the help of Gowron, leader of the High Klingon Council find the murderer of your father and close the circle of vengeance. Along the way encounter aliens and treacherous friends, even some aboard the mighty Bird-Of-Prey, the Tagana.Think, act, speak like a klingon and you will become a warrior. think like a Terran and you will be dead Ha'Dlbah.!**

***You are invited to place a bid upon this very good condition medium adults sized shirt 38-40" Postage   UK  £3   EUROPE   £5    REST   £9 GOOD LUCK. IF USING BIDPAY PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST I will accept bidpay, obviously. However there will be a small handling fee of $5 as I have chosen to have the bidpay cheques paid to me in GBP and not in US dollars.***

Any Questions?

Email Me!

Reynoldson's

Collectables

On 07-Aug-02 at 13:46:01 BST, seller added the following information:
View and search all the items in my picture gallery
My Service Box

Money Orders :

By Auctiva
On 11-Aug-02 at 18:08:23 BST, seller added the following information:
							 Pay for this auction online with the BidPay
SM service.

	Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.co.uk

Back to archive top level