tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 28 11:47:18 2002

KLBC - TKD 3.2.2

Okay, I'm going to try this by section.  I feel that I already have 3.1 as everything I've worked on thus far has been Simple Nouns.  So I'll move on to 3.2.

Verb plus -wI'

singer
bomwI'

builder
chenwI' ??? I couldn't find a word for build, chen means build up, take form.  It doesn't seem to match, don't know if it works or not.

reader
laDwI'

The teacher helped the children.
puqpu' QaH ghojmoHwI'

The worker suddenly attacked his boss.
pay' pIn HIv vumwI' ?? again, I'm not sure as vum is the right word, but couldn't find anything better to use.  The other word I considered was baj.

Back to archive top level