tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 04 21:24:34 2002

Federation: <<yuQjIjDIvI'>> or <<yuQjIjQa'>>

po QaQ bIghajjaj
I was looking at my TKD, and I think I may have worked out why there are
two words for the Untied Federation of Planets. They both start <<yuQjIj>>,
or planets that cooperate, and one ends with <<DIvI'>>, or Federation, and
the other ends in <<Qa'>>, which is defined as a type of animal. This makes
me think that <<yuQjIjQa'>> is derogatory, where as <<yuQjIjDIvI'>> might
be used in more formal texts and communications. Any ideas?
jIlengnIS
Se'noj

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

Back to archive top level