tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 20 12:33:21 2002

Re: missing messages

I to am missing a lot of messages. The KLBC list has been essentially dead
to me for about a week now only 1 or 2 msgs a day that very unusual
considering the number of active learners. I am also routinely missing the
original posts of nearly every thread I only recieve the replies and I'm
certain I'm not gettig all of those either. I would be a good idea to check
the KLI server thoroughly.

Sebastian DuMars
qelghetlh veS joHneS'a'
Admiral Klingons Lending Assitance and Support