tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 23 15:09:14 2002

Unsubscribe was:Re: missing messages

 Please forgive me, but at this time I am unable to continue with this website.  Too many messages are sent to me & I just cannot keep up with them.  I will be happy to respond to any personal messages sent directly to my box, but please remove me from this list.  I hope, in the future, I will be able to return to the mailing list.  I wish to continue to recieve Klingon words of the days, because I only recieve one of them a day, unlike the other messages.  I enjoy our chats & I've enjoyed translating the messages, but with my job, that keeps me on the road, I am unable to get to a computer.  I wanted to make this a personal unsubscribe, instead of a inpersonal.  THat is why this is long.

Peace &  Long Life
yIn  tIq je roj
T'Anna Kirk