tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 19 21:13:37 2002

Re: Fwd: Hol pIq (was RE: QeD De'wI' ngermey)

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Qov wrote:
> Not true.  We have a lot of new meanings to existing words.  You just
> haven't been around long enough to watch words develop in meaning.  How
> about Do' Qe', the three meanings of jIH, magh, bol, chel, ruQ.  In fact,
> almost every time Okrand creates a phrase, he give us a subtly different
> meaning of some word.

What're the new alternate meanings of magh, bol, chel and ruQ?

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
    "We must become the change we want to see" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Back to archive top level