tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 18 10:59:56 2002

Re: qaStaH nuq?

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 12:48:58PM -0500, [email protected] wrote:
> For all the vocabulary you need TKD, KGT (which you have) and The New Words
> List which can be found on the KLI's website.
> The New Words List are the words we got from Okrand that are not in
> either TKD or KGT.

For a full list of prefixes and suffixes, may I rely on what's in TKD
(including the addendum)?

> > (I live in Pittsburgh...).
>
> What part of Pittsburgh?  The Army is going to have me there 31 Jan - 4 Feb,
> and I should be having evenings off.  I'm going to be over near the airport.

I will also be in Pittsburgh, starting in a week or two.  I'm not yet
sure where I'll be living, but I'll be working in the Strip District.

--
David "cogent" Hand
<http://davidhand.com/> <mailto:[email protected]> <icq:4321282>

Back to archive top level