tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 07 03:28:29 2002

KBLC RE: Frasier

This is the translation of the tlhIngan Hol to Std Fed using PojwI'

puqloDwI' le'qu',
Hoch jaj choquvmoH.
lenglIj lutebjaj lengwIjvaD bel rap,
Sov Danobpu'bogh.

N: puqloDwI': my son
V: le'qu': he/she/it/they is/are really special, exceptional (1 errors
0.91)
N: Hoch: everyone, all, everything
N: jaj: day
V: choquvmoH: you cause me to be honored (1 errors 0.91)
V: choquvmoH: you honor me (1 errors 0.91)
N: lenglIj: your trip, voyage
V: lutebjaj: may they fill him/her/it
N: lengwIjvaD: for my trip, voyage
V: bel: he/she/it/they is/are pleased
N: bel: pleasure
V: rap: he/she/it/they is/are same, to be the same as (1 errors 0.91)
N: Sov: knowledge
V: Sov: he/she/it/they know him/her/it/them
V: Danobpu'bogh: which you give (completed) him/her/it/them

This is my attempt at interpreting the above.

My special son,
all day you cause me to be honoured.
may they fill your voyage with the same pleasure as my voyage,
knowledge you have given me.

I get all day rather than every day, I don't see how they get redeem me
from honour
and the last bit doesn't quite make sense, what am I doing wrong?

(also I don't understand what the errors are indicating - 1 errors 0.91)

Back to archive top level