tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 06 14:57:10 2002

Re: Frasier

From: "d'Armond Speers" <[email protected]>
> Okrand did write this.  He also offered to help coach the actors with
> pronunciation, but they declined.  Sounds like they just left it up to
> Grammar, and he didn't know how to pronounce it (not surprising).

In that case, he did a truly amazing job!  He pronounced it better than most
Star Trek actors ever have.  (Face it: Michael Dorn's pronunciation is
dismal.)  I caught a lot of what he was saying; enough to know that he
really was speaking Klingon.  I'm very impressed.

David
Stardate 2849.8

Back to archive top level