tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 01 15:15:14 2002

KLBC-First part of translation from Qov's sentences

I'm actually pretty confused because there is more than one verb and i'm not sure what is supposed to go where, but here is my first try on it.
> When I first met Gina she could not speak Klingon at all.
I couldn't fine could not anywhere in TKD so I changed it to was not, if there is info on the word could, please tell me what section to look in.  I've read almost all of TKD but could easily have missed it.

Klingon was not able to be spoken by Gina at all when she was first met by me.

thlIngan jatlhlaHbe' Gina {at all} wa'DIch muqIHDI'

Don't give me a full translation, just information on what's wrong and why, I want to translate it myself... eventually.

Back to archive top level