tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 29 13:49:35 2002

Re: simple Klingon game (was Re: Help with a short beginner's class in Klingo...

In a message dated 5/29/2002 9:32:08 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Is that a Klingon game (a game in Klingon)?

While the game is produced in English in North America, Qov had us using
tlhIngan Hol as we played the game.  So, I follow her example in House Valtev
and "force" the players to speak simple tlhIngan Hol sentences while drawing,
discarding, etc.

peHruS

Back to archive top level