tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 27 18:53:42 2002

qep'a' Roommate?

The qep'a' is approaching (only 1 month left to make hotel reservations at
the KLI $95/night rate); I'm checking to see if anyone who is going wants a
roommate. If you're not going, you should change your plans soon! :-D A
double room apparently costs the same as a single room, so you can split
the cost with me and speak Klingon at the same time! I'm male, don't smoke,
and being a former BG I am going to speak Klingon there. You can email me
off the list at [email protected] if you want to share a room at the
qep'a'.

tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'meyvaD:
'eH - tugh qaS qep'a'! pa' DaghoSba', qar'a'? ;-) wej mebpa'meyDaq pa'
DawIvta'chugh, pa' vIDIlbogh Dalo'laH SoH je. qutlhlaw'. loD jIH, chIch
tlhuch vItlhuHbe', 'ej tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhbej. pa' Dalo' DaneHchugh HIrI'neS.

- taD

Back to archive top level