tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 26 23:10:21 2002

Re: URGENT PROPOSAL [GrammarKLBC]

vIjangta'.  ghIchchaj bochmoHta' QIplaHchu'mo' chay' jISov jIneH

I replied. I want to know how anyone falls for such an obvious scam

[I originally had - bochmoHHa'Qo'ta'  for 'doesn't uncause to be shined' but
I think that it seems more intentional the way it is now...]

vIQleS

PS, when I say replied, I only asked for more info. I am not giving out any
of my own.  Apparently the scam is that they are going to ask for a payment
from you to 'unlock' the funds or something...I haven't heard anything back
yet...