tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 20 04:34:55 2002

Re: How fat is he?

I find myself agreeing with SuStel's interpretation, but still disagreeing
with his post.  On a matter of form, not content.  To wit:

I think it is lazy-assed, dishonorable, shameful, and disrespectful to
take a post, even on the topic of grammar, which was written in Klingon,
and reply to it in lengthy English without even making the attempt to
respond in Klingon.  This is a major reason I left this list in the first
place, people more interested in pontificating *about* Klingon than in
actually using it, which was the list's main intent.

And the worst part is, I've gotten sucked into it myself.  From now on,
no more English from me, except to explain things to beginners as BG.
jI'Ip rIntaH.

		--Qanqor

Back to archive top level