tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 16 07:25:54 2002

Re: qepHommey - peSap! (call for volunteers) HI!

From: <[email protected]>

> > Coudl you give me any info
> > as to when they are going to have a get-together in the
albany/Schenectady
> > New York area?  I woould love to hook up with someone that could help em
> > with my Klingon!
>
> I'm from Rochester.  SuStel I believe is in the NYC area.

qar.  *Albany* yoSDaq qepHom cherlu'chugh, jIjeS 'e' vIqelqangbej.  vaj
'ISjaHwIj vInuDnIS.

*Long Island* vIDab.  *New York City*Daq qaSchugh qepHom, ghaytan jIjeSbej.

That's right.  If someone sets up a meeting in the Albany area, I'd consider
going.  I would need to check my calendar.

I live on Long Island.  If a meeting were to take place in New York City,
I'd be pretty likely to attend.

SuStel
Stardate 2372.3

Back to archive top level