tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 13 18:00:02 2002

Re: qepHommey - peSap! (call for volunteers) HI!

Hi Alan

     Karen Wood here....  I  have been studying the Klingon language for
some time now, and I enjoy speaking it.  I have found that Klingon is very
similar to German that I studied in High School.  Coudl you give me any info
as to when they are going to have a get-together in the albany/Schenectady
New York area?  I woould love to hook up with someone that could help em
with my Klingon!

qap'la!
Karen Wood
[email protected]