tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 14 02:26:18 2002

Re: If Marc Okrand weren't here (was: Re: jIH vIchuHlu' - Words mentioned ear...

In a message dated 3/13/2002 4:50:42 PM Mountain Standard Time, [email protected]
writes:

> It's Maltz we have to worry about.  He's the one who provides the new
> words.  But if anything happened to Marc, would Maltz co-operate with
> anyone else?  Personally, I hope that Marc Okrand lives a long and healthy
> life, and has dealt with this issue in his will.

nI'jaj matlh yIn MO yIn je.  qen law'choHmo' Qo'noS SuchwI'pu', chaq mu'mey
ghojlaH.  (CKmo' PKmo' De'vam vISov.)  'ach rojchuqbe'chugh tlhIngan wo'
yuQjIjQa' je, chay' maruch?

peHruS

Back to archive top level