tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 13 19:27:11 2002

wej and -be' (was RE: god (was: Re: a word is needed?))

Hehe, that exactly what I was thinking.

Dochvam vIparbe' 'ach Dochvam vIparHa'be'

I don't dislike that thing, but I don't like it either

We have seen -qu' and be' together, and -Ha' and qu' together, so I
don't see any problem with -Ha' and -be' (and -qu' if you want to go the
whole nine yards)

vIparHa'be'qu' - I really do not like it (but I still don't dislike it)

Which makes me think of something else, how does wej operate with verbs
with -be' in them.

wej qaSbe' - "It has not yet not occurred" or "It has not yet occurred"?

Do the "not"s stack up or do they negate each other?

qurgh

Back to archive top level