tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 12 17:18:44 2002

House & rank (was bonwI' (boo boo) )

From: [email protected]

You didn't notice my extended signature on that e-mail did you?
=========
Sure didn't, but I do now:
DloraH joH, naD puqloD, Seruq tuq.  (BG je)

Lemme see if I have most of it right.
DloraH  is the first name, joH shows you are the head of your house. Nad puqloD. naD is 'commendation',  puqloD I don't undserstand. Seruq is the faimly name, tuq is 'house'
So the title 'head of house' comes just after the first name? Interesting.
vIghro' joH, bomwI' tuq.

They liked it; said they would incorporate some of it, if not all of it.  But when the
Fleet Manual came out they didn't use any of the information.
===
That figures. Shows that no matter how hard you try, you can't teach an old Klingon new tricks.
vIghro'

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Back to archive top level