tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 10 14:39:57 2002

Re: Armpit Revisions

Obviously, I was there as well, and I don't really think my memories of it are
all that less reliable than anyone else's. I don't really challenge any of
these interpretations of the event, except that I think SuStel has gone to
extraordinary lengths to make presumptions about what was going on in Okrand's
head while this was going on.

With the simple change that I'd make less assumption about what Okrand didn't
understand and when his humor kicked in, I agree with SuStel.

Will

Back to archive top level