tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 06 20:12:30 2002

Re: Armpit Revisions

>From: [email protected]
>It sounds like several people remember the incident.  You were sitting in a
>circle and talking about the word for "armpit."  MO caused everybody to
>howl
>by declaring the word {'I'} to be "armpit," right there on the spot.  I was
>not there.  So, my question is:  where did the story of Hokey Pokey come
>from?

Later on at the same qep'a', they were doing the Hokey Pokey (I was just
standing by -- I hate the Hokey Pokey!), using Klingon body part words (but
singing the rest in English), and a bunch of us shouted /'I'/.  This brought
lots of laughs, because it was AFTER the "discovery" of the word.

SuStel
Stardate 2179.5